Tuesday 11 June 2013

My best sellers...part 1

Ok much of this blog has been about all the exciting things I'm discovering & finding out about the world and myself. I really do have a day job...My other half had been asking me to consider illustrating 'single' images of my best sellers for Shutterstock (image library)

He feels there is arguably a huge market for art editors/ designers who simply what to 'drop' images on white backgrounds onto a page layout for example.

This week I am mainly drawing vegetables...as they seem to be selling so well. Anyhow I'll be uploading them today & see if they are successful- I am very hopeful. They're drawn in ordinary black marker, scanned into Photoshop, traced in Illustrator, and fiddled around with until I'm happy.












No comments:

Post a Comment