Tuesday 24 September 2013

Wedding images....

At the moment Shutterstock isn't able to give my stats on what are the most popular images. At least I'm able to see that last years 'Wedding' doodles sell very well considering I don't really have that many images, compared to Food lets say.

So I embarked on another round of wedding doodles referenced from two wedding magazines I found in the library. This was just a few weeks ago & I can tell they are already downloading frequently. Yey - a step in the right direction for a another stream of income.




I now know a little bit more about the type of people who download particular images, so I just kept it simple with fairly neutral colours. I wouldn't normally use black as a background for wedding imagery but it seems to sell, so it was one of the options.




No comments:

Post a Comment