Thursday 6 June 2013

This is new for me, blogging that is...not the drawing

I want to start by saying I'm going through a bit of a transformation in recent months. Its been a long time in coming. I'm letting go of old habits, views, notions that do not serve me. I'm embracing & getting excited about new beginnings, opportunities & possibilities, in the sphere of creativity & personal growth.

I have so many plans, some are massive, some are just personal. Some days will be truly positive, some days will be a dream, some days I'll tell my self 'at least you're moving in the right direction' when I'm filled with frustration and angst. Yet I'm willing to feel these emotions and any others that work their way in.

This is way out of my comfort zone by the way. But I've taken and action & I'm going on a bit of an adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment